Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm back, yet again, yet again...

I realize that I have a tendancy to start new blog pages, write in them for a few weeks, and then forget about them.  It happens.  For whatever reason, I've felt a strong desire to start writing again.  I like to write, and Twitter is a fun way to share quick thoughts.  However, I want to write more.  I want to go more in-depth.  So I find myself here yet again.

I've got all these opinions on things, and I'm absolutely CERTAIN that random strangers (as well as my friends) on the Internet have a burning desire to read what I have to say!  Okay, maybe that's a load of crap, but hey, even if no one reads this, I'll probably enjoy writing it.



With that said, let me set expectations for what you'll find here.  I'm an unabashed Apple enthusiast in every sense of the word, and I don't mean the fruit.  My Mac and iPhone provide me with a tremendous amount of satisfaction and utility, and I am not reticent to share my love with the world.  I try to be fair and point out when Apple hasn't met or exceeded expectations, but I do end up giving them the benefit of the doubt more often than not.  That's just how I am.


I'm also an Iowa State University alum, and I bleed cardinal and gold.  My years at Iowa State were without question, the best of my entire life.  I could not be more proud of my school and Cyclone athletics.


Beyond just ISU Cyclone athletics, I'm a fan of sports in general.  I love watching football, baseball, college basketball, hockey, and the Izod IndyCar Series, too.  So, you'll see posts on almost any of those topics, too.


My last point to make in this introduction -- I am a full-time IT professional, but my thoughts on here don't represent those of my employer in any way, shape, or form.  This is a sanctuary for being away from work, and will treat it as such.


Welcome to The Brew Pub!  I hope to make you laugh sometimes, but more importantly, I hope to make you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're back; I always like reading your stuff!